Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm trying really hard to play this game but it's kind of scary.

I keep dying. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I think a wolf might have killed me today. Not even some other mean hunter or anything like normal. An actual wolf. I'm a mage, I have a scepter. And a wolf is like, oh hey I have fangs... DEAD. It's lame. Before I got on today Sally was playing like ten feet away from me, and when she died she was like "Molly, help!" and I was like, Sally I can't, I don't know what's going on either. 
This is not to say I'm not having fun, I am. My character is awesome and has a fab dress and a name that ends in -ys which makes her completely glamorous. Anyways, I gained some experience today, which was cool. Killing woodland creatures is a great time. I started a quest too but I couldn't find the vermin I had to kill, then some mean guys surrounding a tent attacked me, and I died a bunch of times so I just gave up for the time being. Soon though. Soon I will complete another quest.
Tomorrow I'm going to try talking to more real life people. I saw one today that I talked to briefly, and they were really friendly and helpful. The only thing is that it can be scary cause I'm always afraid people will just laugh at me or try to kill me and take my items... it's interestingto see though, because lots of times people are really nice. Even if I was really good at the game I'd always want to help people, I couldn't just leave them or kill them. It's a fascinating look at people's behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment